If you're on maintenance medications for conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure or cholesterol a medication synchronization program could be right for you.
Benefits of medication synchronization include:
- Proactively fill your medications on the same day (delivery options available)
- Improved health outcomes through prescription reviews and counseling
- Increased medication adherence promotes lower healthcare costs
- Less worries about forgetting to refill or running out of medications
- Regular opportunities to discuss your medications with your Pharmacist
If you're a candidate for medication synchronization we'll talk to you about it on your next visit, or you can call or stop in and talk to us about it.